I guess my list is in no particular order really.
- I would like to start reading and studying my Bible more and having a closer relationship with God. I have been slacking and it shows.
- My shop needs revamping and I have been slacking alot on it too. I am thinking of expanding my items to include crochet things. I love to crochet and have made many things from adult afghans to tiny crocheted crosses. I am working on a few things now and will show them here first.
- The most famous one of all resolutions........ Lose more weight. I have lost 20 pounds already and feel better but now I need to tighten up what I have and that will help those last few pounds go away. I am hoping anyway.
- Keep a cleaner, neater house. I have clutter everywhere. I have really slacked there too. I need to set me up a routine and stick with it this year. I have tried www.flylady.net before and am thinking about trying it again.
- Be a better wife, mother, sister, daughter and anything else that I am. I think I am doing good as it is, but there are areas that I need to improve. I don't want to be perfect but just a bit better than I am right now.
- Make 2009 Christmas gifts ahead of time. I wanted to do so much this year that I didn't get done. I plan on starting this year right after the first of the year.
I wish those that made their resolutions for this new year coming, the best of luck and blessings in the year and years to come.