Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This is what I have been working on. Well, this and being sick and making more bows. LOL


I have had what everyone else has had for weeks now. I have a sore throat, cough, and no energy. I don't have a stuffy nose at all. Just my throat hurts like crazy. I have been drinking hot tea and honey and that seems to help a tiny bit. Cough drops leave a yucky taste in my mouth. Oh, and nothing tastes right right now either. YUCK!!!! I DON'T LIKE BEING SICK!!!!

Well, here in a little bit i am off to go get my oldest from Pre-K and then when we come back and every monster is fed and taken care of........I will turn on a movie and I will go blog surfing and possibly blog layout surfing too. I will let you know what I find. Today is a lazy day to spend on the internet.

Have a blessed day!!!

No comments: