Monday, December 1, 2008

Feeling a little bit better about my business.....

I sold one bow to a lovely lady the other day. I hope she likes it. =-) She is a wonderful photographer. Visit her site at HeatherLynn Photography.

I am still trying to figure out what to do with my business but not totally giving up. I am looking at other avenues to sell my bows at and some look pretty good. If I decide on one or two I will be sure to let you know.

Now to figure out what is for supper..........
anyone have any suggestions????

Later gators!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, branch out and make other items that can coordinate with your bows? Have you been looking at the Alchemy? Unless the alchemy request(custom button) specifically says "no bows" then bid away. Even if they say no thank you, the might put you in their favs for another time, party favors? Promote in the promotions section under party favors. Also, don't just go to promotions, have your unsername all over the forum site. Think of questions to ask, play a game in the etc or chat... those are my ideas. :-)
Do a lising for party favors, "pretty girl" party or something with bows for dress up and maybe something with it to fill the goodie bag. I don't know... that's all I got.
Don't give up, use this time to think of more to do!