Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween was great!!


This is my youngest. She was NOT happy wearing the curlers. Actually they aren't curlers they are perm rods. I wanted her hair to be curly for her Halloween custome. She barely sit still long enough to let me do these to her. I had bought the new Tinkerbell movie last time I was in town and let her watch it while I did her hair.


I didn't have enough curlers to
do my oldest daughters hair so I just used the curling iron on her hair.





Here are my two beautiful daughters. My oldest insisted on being a bride this year, and my youngest insisted on being a princess. So here they are. The princess's hair is super cute. This is the best picture I could get of them. Youngest daughter hates for her pic to be taken. They got tons of compliments when we went trick or treating.

I hope that you all had a good one. Hopefully no sick tummy's from too much candy. LOL

No comments: