Saturday, November 8, 2008

I WAS TAGGED!!!!!

THE RULES:*** Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.*** Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.*** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.*** Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. Ten years ago I ran away from home to marry my hubby. I was in college and didn't let my parents know I was moving until it came time to drive away. Things weren't good with the parents for a while but are now.

2. I love to crochet. I have made many afghans for family and friends. I also crochet doileys and am thinking about setting up a second ETSY shop to try to sell them.

3. I spend way too much time on the internet looking at ETSY. Man there is some really neat stuff on there! LOL

4. I have too much ribbon. I have made a promise to myself that I won't buy anymore until I use up most of what I have now.

5. I am secretly wanting a baby. I get deathly sick when I am pregnant, but i want another so bad. :(

6. I can't wait to go back home for Christmas and see my neice who will be 10 months old and i have yet to see her in person.

7. I don't really know what else to say.

I tag:
Stitch 'N Love
Hopscotch Square
Cozy Cabin Creations
The Story of a Princess and her hair
Smokey Mountain Scents
Double Dipped Sweets

1 comment:

Princess Hairstyles said...

Thanks for tagging me. Your bows are really cute, I'll put a link up on my sidebar for ya.

I get really sick while I'm preggo too. (Isn't it fun?) That's why I'm done with babies!!