Thursday, October 23, 2008

I have been busy making bows. Okay, maybe not real busy but busy. I am fixing to make Christmas bows!! I am so excited and can't wait to get started. I have to clean up my desk and get busy.
Here are some pics of what I have been working on.
This one is bright and fun!! All the primary colors were used in this bow. I can mount it on either a alligator clip or I have a few different sized French Clips to choose from. I made this to match an outfit for a lady that makes good quality dresses. You can check out my other listings on my site at www.queenbeebows.etsy.com. I have the other shop with the outfits listed there too.



This hot pink bow is also made to match an outifit in the same ladies shop. It is mounted on an alligator clip and is approximately 2-2.25 inches at the widest point.





Thanks for stopping by and be sure to keep checking back at times to see if my Christmas bows are being listed!! HEHEHEHE. I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!

No comments: