Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lazy Saturday morning......

Well, this is going to be a lazy dreary saturday. It is misting rain outside, DH is working, I am not in the mood to do much of anything today. I will probably do a few loads of laundry, read some more on my book, upload more songs to my iphone and that just might be it today.

Things have gotten better around here. Dh's side work is starting to pick up(praise GOD!!!). Some of the work will pay him pretty quick but some of it is going to take anywhere from 30 -90 days because it is oil field work. We both have been in a better mood, but not like we used to be. But who is anymore? Especially with the economy the way it is.

Oh well, I just am thankful that we are in better shape than others. I think we have both learned our lessons about spending money and having credit cards.

Now off to do a little bit of nothing today!!! LOL ;)

No comments: