Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You know it's bad when........

I done something yesterday that I thought I would never have to do. To some it may not sound like something so bad but to me it was a low point(that later turned into a somewhat high point).

I had to take our money jar(change) to the bank to get cash because were are literally broke. We have less than $20 in the bank. DH gets paid this friday and already that money is gone before it even gets here. But after I turned in all my change I got back $124!!!!!!!!!!!! I was only expecting like maybe $50 at the most. Holy cow I was suprised!!!!!!

So anyway, we will take some of that money and buy some much needed groceries, some of it and hide it, and the rest we will use for spending cash.


Something has been weighing heavy on my mind alot here the last few days. I have been thinking about if only I had a job. Why don't I just go get one you ask? Well, I have no babysitter for my 4 yr old. I can't find a job around here that would pay for daycare plus put money in the bank for groceries. So I guess I am just screwed!!! Ugh!!!!

No comments: