Friday, February 20, 2009

Really stressed right now!!

So yeah, I am really stressed right now. Dh's hours are getting cut and it looks like I am going to have to start looking for a job. I soooooo don't want to. I know we need the money but I don't want to go find a job, for a few reasons.
1. youngest daughter would have to go to a daycare
2. or I would have to find a night shift somewhere
3. No one would hire a mom that hasn't worked for 5 yrs
4. I don't have any "skills" that would get me a higher paying job I would have to work in a gas station or the mall.

So I am looking for a job that I could do at home. I am also thinking of going to the local vo-tech to get some type of training in something. I spend so much time on the internet so I was thinking web page design.

If someone handed me a blank check and said it was to pay for any type of education that I wanted, I don't know what I would do. I honestly don't know what I would like to become. It seems like I have been a mommy for so long that I don't know what else I want to do. I guess I am trying to say that I have no idea what my "calling" is. I get to thinking about it and get to feeling SO lost. Dont' get me wrong I LOVE being a mom but what else would I like to be or do. I have had 5 wonderful years to be able to stay at home and take care of my kids but now that it is time for me to start thinking about a job I am scared to death. No one will want to hire a mom that hasn't worked in over 5 yrs.

God please give me guidance!!!!

No comments: