Monday, February 23, 2009

Lots of things on my mind today!

My mind is just racing with thoughts about everything from how much I need to clean my house to wondering if DH will still have a job by the end of the day to how we are going to survive even if he does get to keep his job to praying to God that he will help us thru this.

I am looking thru my house to see what I can sell. I have clothes that are too small for me that I am thinking of selling. I am trying to put things in priority so if we have to start shutting things off. Internet will be the first to go. We can/will survive without it. We just went grocery shopping yesterday so we have groceries for atleast 2 more weeks if not longer just depending on how much I can stretch things.

I need to clean my house, but just can't get motivated enough to do it. Laundry needs done, dishes washed, vaccum run, and the list could go on and on. Just everyday things that need to be done that haven't been done since last Friday when DH got word that he could possibly lose his job. I feel too stressed to get things done.

One thing I have been doing is lurking around ETSY. Man, is there some awesome sellers on there!!!! Just head over to Etsy.com and do a search for tags with Cafemom team in them. Awesome people listed under that name. I would be sooooooo dangerous if I had money. LOL

2 comments:

Aimee Larsen said...

I'm right there with you. My husband came home Tuesday and announced in private that he may only have 30 more days. What will we do????? This is a serious wake up call in my Faith. Instead of finding blame, I'm going to have to start clinging to God. I'll be praying for you guys.

Aimee Larsen said...

I wanted to say thank you for your prayers for us. I actually want to say "I can't wait to see what is in store." Bless You!