Friday, March 2, 2012

March Madness!! Well, kinda..........

I don't know about you, but March didn't start off very well for me and my family. =( About 2am on the morning of March 1st, my youngest daughter came into my bedroom to tell me she didn't feel well. She didn't quit being sick until about 5pm that day. Now she is fine. But it is now the oldest daughters turn to be sick. She did the same thing but it was about 2:30am this morning that she ended up getting sick. It all started with hubby being sick and then the kids and now I am praying(REALLY praying) that I don't get it. I am a horrible person when it comes to the throw-ups. I have little to no gag reflex. Just the sound of someone gagging sends me to the bathroom.

OK, OK enough about that!! I should be cleaning my house from top to bottom. My parents are coming to visit!!!! My house is a mess!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom would kick my butt if she would walk in right now!!!!! UGH!!!! Dusting is my worst enemy. I can remember bargaining with my brother and sister to get out of dusting. So I guess I had better get off here and go get busy.

Kristy

No comments: