Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cheesy Ham Bubble Bakes

Oh My!!!! This recipe that I tried a couple of weekends ago was awesome!! I had seen it on a popular recipe website and decided to give it a go. Glad I did. My husband couldn't quit eating them!! 
 The ingredients are: 
  • Can of biscuits cut into quarters or bite size pieces (). =D
  • meat
  • cheese
  • Cupcake pan
  • large bowl to mix all ingredients
                     Side note: I used some thick fluffy biscuits and next time I will use some skinnier ones so I can add more cheese and meat. I used some sandwich meat(ham) that I had on hand but I think bacon or sausage browned and crumbled,  in this would be awesome too!! I also used cheddar and mozzarella mixed and it was good. I didn't measure anything so I just "eyeballed it". LOL

I didn't use cupcake papers, I just sprayed the pan with Pam before putting all the ingredients in. Chop the meat up. If you used bacon or sausage, brown and drain on a paper towel, then chop it up and put in large mixing bowl. Chop or cut with scissors, the biscuits into quarters or bite size pieces. Put in bowl and add cheese(as much as you please). Scoop into the cupcake/muffin pan.


 Now put it into an oven that is preheated to 350*. Let it bake for about 20 minutes or until the biscuits are "puffy".


Yummy!!!!!!! This is making my mouth water just sitting here typing about this!! LOL Let cool and then serve and watch them disappear into thin air! Also good with a drizzle of honey on top of them while they are still warm too. =D


Official recipe found here.

No comments: