Friday, May 21, 2010

Thurday Thoughts!!

I know this one is late too!! Last night was a thriller! I watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy..... HOLY MOLY!!! Is all I have to say about that! I was every which way but upside down in my chair and my heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest!!! The suspense was unreal!!!!

Phew!! okay deep breath.......
Well, Wednesday was the last day of school for my oldest. She is now officially a first grader, and my youngest will be starting Pre-K this next school year. Man, oh man, where has the time gone?!?! I don't know if I am ready for my baby to be starting school yet. =(

I have started a list of things to do this summer before school starts in August. I am hoping that I can accomplish at least 80% of it. I will get started on it next week and we will start with the youngest's bedroom. We will go through the closet, toys and anything else that is in her room. I am hoping that I can convince the girls to give away most of their toys that they don't play with. I will be giving clothes to a friend that has a little girl a few years younger than my youngest.

No comments: