Friday, May 14, 2010

So I think I have it figured out......

No I am not meaning life either! LOL

I am talking about the themes for the days of the week. I try to do them like this...

Handmade Monday......I will find things that I love that are handmade on websites like Etsy.com, Artfire.com and others.

Tip Tuesday.... It could be a laundry, money, or any other kind of tip

Recipe Wednesday... We will try a to have a new recipe each week at my house and I will post it and a review from the family. Or it could be an old favorite!

Thursday Thoughts... will be any thing on my mind at the time, so look out! LOL

Friday Finds.... could be just a picture of something or a cool website, something crafty, tutorial to make something, another wonderful blog, or anything else.

I hope you will join me each day to find out what is going on in my world and I hope you enjoy following me in my journey!!

No comments: