Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Been a while......

Howdy! I know it has been a while since I have posted. I got out of the habit and haven't gotten back in yet. I have made it a resolution to try to blog more and maybe this will help me get some things off my chest that I can't talk to anyone else about it. Here I can type anything that is on my mind and no one really cares. This will be just a place for me to get things out there. No one in my family that I know of reads this so this blog is my only haven to which I can lay my heart out on my sleeve.

I said the word resolution above and I don't usually do resolutions because they are just like everyone elses. Lose weight and get debt under control. But this year is different. I am going to state a few and then try my hardest to stick to them.

Here goes...........
  • try to lose 5 pounds a month
  • try to save money up for an emergency (or vacation, which to me is one in the same)
  • read and study the Bible everyday
  • not be infront of the computer so much
  • try to blog atleast every other day
So there it is. What do you think is it do-able?

No comments: