Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Changes are happening......

There have been and will be changes going on around my house. We are getting very tight on money and we don't know how we are going to pay next months bills. It won't pay for me to go to work and hire a baby sitter for the kids because paying the baby sitter will be all I will be working for. I just hope something gives and gives in a good way. It looks like for now we are going to have to sell anything that we don't absolutely need. Dh is going to try to sell his tractor and the big lawn mower, and maybe some of his stuff off of his welding truck. We are at our ends of trying to get things to work and nothing is working. We are seriously thinking about going for credit counseling and seeing if we could do any better through a consolidation company or something. We don't want to file bankruptcy but if nothing else works then that is our only option.

We may have to cut off internet, tv and anything else that we can't afford. So not happy right now.
I have tried so hard to surrender to God and let Him have control but that is so hard. I know that He is watching over us and will not give us more than we can handle but man oh man!

Sorry just a little rant rave. DH and I have cussed and discussed all this and we don't want anyone in our family to know about it but I need to talk to someone and writing about it here sure helps.

On another note I am working on some crocheted stuff that I hope to have up in the next few weeks and hope to start selling things too. I know me selling my crochet stuff isn't going to make a difference in anything but it will help my self esteem more than you will ever know.

Well of to do more thinking, praying and crocheting!!!

No comments: