Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things are getting rough......

Friday seals our fate. Friday is when DH will know if he has a job or not. Friday decides if we will make it or not. We are barely making it as is now. Literally when we pay all bills, and I make a menu and we go grocery shopping that is it. No left over money to go get a coke even at sonic. It is time to start looking at what we can do without. We are beginning to use our credit cards more and more all the time. I hate that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did that once before and just about didn't get out of it all.

I have lost all motivation to do anything at all. I am in a rut of not wanting to do anything. All I want to do is sit infront of this stupid computer!!!!! I need to find me something to make money while on the net. I just am too scared to try some of the "legit" sounding offers out there. I have been burned before and don't want anymore blisters.

I just don't know what to do. I have/will pray about Friday. I am hoping that he still gets to keep his job. It will or already has come to the point to where I am going to have to go find an evening job as it is.

Well, better get to bed.

No comments: