Thursday, January 8, 2009

New law taking effect on Feb 10th SUCKS!!!!

According to the new law coming into effect on Feb 10th, I will no longer be able to sell my hairbows without having them tested for LEAD. This will cost thousands of dollars and I just don't have that kind of money laying around. I will be closing my shop on February 1st. So if you want any more bows from me then hop on over and get them while the law still permits me and you to buy and sell them.

I am not very happy with this new law. But I will be starting to sell other things. I love to crochet and am seriously thinking about selling what I make. Of course, all items will be for people over the age of 12. I will be making anything from doilies to afghans, to possible prayer shawls to wash rags to anything else I can come up with or make and sell......

So keep checking back and I will post about each item as I make it.

No comments: