Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My daughters first snow day from school!!!!






Oh my did they have fun!!!! My oldest was disappointed that she didn't get to go to school but when I told her we would go play in it later she was happy. LOL We don't get snow very often here in SW Oklahoma, and when we do we try to make the best of it.


"S" eating the sleet (or sleek as she calls it).


Trying to catch it on her tongue....


"M" eating the sleet.


"M" telling me her nose was cold. LOL


"M" yelling at "S" to stand still so she could throw sleet at her. LOL


They had a blast and I froze. LOL It was still sleeting while we were out playing and they didn't even seem to mind it at all. Me? I was plastered as close to the south end of the house as I could get to get out of the sleet.

No comments: